MSME/SSI/Udyog Aadhar Registration
Suitable for small enterprises to avail various government benefits
Flexible Pricing Plans
Rs. 1999Rs.1999 + GST@18%
- Free Consulting On MSME/SSI Registration
- MSME/SSI Application Drafting/Preparation
- Document / Application Filing To MSME Registrar
- Follows-Ups With Authorities
- SME/SSI Certificate
Rs. 2899Rs.2899 + GST@18%
- All The Services Of Rapport Start Plus
- Get 10% Discount On GST Registration
What is MSME/SSI/Udyog_Aadhar_Registration
MSME is the registration of Micro Small and Medium enterprises. This registration is also termed as UdyogAadhar or LaghuUdyog. Under this registration the entities are divided as per into micro or small or medium enterprise as per their investment in manufacturing business or in service sector.
The main advantage the business entity from MSME registration is it provides a recognition to the business by providing a unique number to the entity. This MSME sector results in the According to the MSME data, this MSME sector contributes near about 50% total export, 45% total Industrial Employment, and about 95% industrial units in which more than 6000 products are manufactured. With the growth of these MSME industries, there will be the growth in economy and reduce unemployment tooby employing a good volume of unskilled and semi-skilled people. The industries registered under MSME are also known as SSI i.e. small-scale industries.
Latest announcement by Govt
MSMEs who are registered under GST registered will get 2% interest subvention from Government for loans of INR 1cr under MSME Credit Scheme
Division of the Enterprises Under MSME–
Under MSME the entities are divided into Micro, Small and Medium business. This division is based on the investment done in the initial stage when the company or entity got registered. MSME can only be applied by -
- Manufacturing enterprises
- Service enterprises
1. Manufacturing Enterprises: -Enterprises involved in the manufacturing of goods related to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries Act, 1951. The Manufacturing Enterprises are defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery.
|Enterprises||Investment in plant & machinery|
|Micro Enterprises||Does not exceed 25 lakh rupees|
|Small Enterprises||More than 25 lakh rupees but does not exceed 5 crore rupees|
|Medium Enterprises||More than 5 crore rupees but does not exceed 10 crore rupees|
2. Service Enterprises: -The enterprises involved in providing services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment.
|Enterprises||Investment in equipment|
|Micro Enterprises||Does not exceed 10 lakh rupees:|
|Small Enterprises||More than 10 lakh rupees but does not exceed 2 crore rupees|
|Medium Enterprises||More than 2 crore rupees but does not exceed 5 crore rupees|
Procedure for MSME/SSI/Udyog Aadhar Registration
Tell us about your company
Complete our simple online questionnaire
We Will help you to Select what registration you need
We create your documents and file them
Your work is now completed
Your Certificate will be sent through courier
For Proprietary Firm
- Shops & Establishments Certificate/Ghumasta
- Address Proof of the firm
For Pvt. Ltd/Limited/OPC
- MOA, AOA, Incorporation Certificate
- Company PAN Card
- Company Address Proof
For LLP/Partnership Firm
- LLP Agreement/Partnership Deed
- Firm PAN Card
- Firm Address Proof
Advantages of MSME/SSI/Udyog Aadhar Registration
Benefits Under MSME Registration-
- Sanction of a loan with a lower rate of interest.
- Tax Benefits in regards to central excise and direct taxes in the initial years of company’s operation.
- Privileges on sales tax and other subsidies levied by the state government.
- Reduces the cost of Trademark and Patent Registration
- Overdraft Interest Rate Exemption
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy Eligibility
- Subsidy on Electricity Bills
- Availed advantages from the schemes offered by the Central Government
MSME/SSI/Udyog Aadhar Registration
Yes, MSME Registration is replaced with the Udyog Aadhar Registration. Any micro, small and medium industries, if want to start any business, they are required to do their Registration with MSME or Udyog Aadhar. The Registration with MSME or Udyog Aadhar can be done in two ways offline and online. This facility of Registration in two ways provides the business with several subsidies and benefits.
The Government of India has initiated paperless work in the country, so no physical copy is issued to the applicant of the Certificate for MSME Registration. However, the authority emails the MSME Registration Certificate to the applicant.
Yes. For MSME Registration under the Udyog Aadhar scheme, Aadhar card is a mandatory requirement. In case the applicant for the application of Registration of MSME is some person other than the proprietor, the Aadhar card of the director and the partner will be required for Registration.
es, the MSME borrowers can get a collateral free loan from financial institutions.
Yes, in India an existing and new business both can apply for MSME or Udyog Aadhar Registration. It is necessary that the existing unit should be in functioning and meets the threshold limits for MSME or Udyog Aadhar Registration.
No, credit score is not required or necessary for MSMEs.
There is no expiry date of the Udyog Aadhar Certificate. As long as the enterprise is financially healthy and ethical there will be no expiry date of the Udyog Aadhar Certificate.
NSIC stands for National Small Industries Corporation. NSIC arranges and assembles raw materials in bulk on behalf of small businesses. The NSIC is a part of the Ministry of MSME. On the other hand, MSMEs are Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.
No in India the MSMEs only covers manufacturing and service industries. The trading companies are not covered by the MSME scheme. MSME were introduced to support start-ups with benefits and subsidies, the trading companies are just like middlemen, that is a link between a manufacturer and customer. Hence, the trading companies are not covered under the scheme.
In India, Udyog Aadhar is a 12-digit identification number or Aadhar given for business entities by the government which is issued by the department of MSMEs to micro, small, and medium enterprises.