ESIC Registration Services
Employee State Insurance (ESI) Registration Starting from Rs. 2499/-
Flexible Pricing Plans
Rs. 2499Rs.2499 + GST@18%
- Free Consultation
- Document collection & submission
- Submitting Application to ESIC
- Follow-ups with ESIC
- For establishment having employees upto 30
Rs. 3999Rs.3999 + GST@18%
- All services of Rapport START plus
- For establishment having employees upto 50
What is Employee State Insurance (ESI)
It is a vast social security scheme designed to accomplish the task of providing social protection to the ’employees’ in the organised sector against the uncertain events of sickness, maternity, disablement and death due to injury sustained in the course of employment and to provide medical care to the insured employees and their dependents.
he scheme provides complete medical care to the employees registered under the scheme during the period of incapacity for recuperation of health and working capacity. It provides monetary assistance to compensate for the loss of wages during the period of absence from work due to sickness, maternity and employment injury. The scheme provides medical care to the employees’ dependents also.
All Establishments and Factories employing more than 10 employees are required to mandatorily apply for ESI registration within 15 days of the ESI Act, 1948 becoming applicable to them.
When Employee Employee State Insurance (ESI) is Required
- Registration with Employee State Insurance (ESI) is a necessary step for all businesses with more than 10 employees.
- Units or Establishments that have 10 or more employees, drawing the wages of up to Rs.21,000 a month are required to be registered for ESIC under the ESI Act 1948. The benefits provided by the scheme are funded from the contributions raised from covered employees and their employers at the fixed percentage of wages. At present, covered employees contribute 0.75% of the wages to the ESIC and covered employers contribute 3.25% of the wages, payable to their employees.
- All Establishments and Factories employing more than 10 employees are required to mandatorily apply for ESI registration within 15 days of the ESI Act, 1948 becoming applicable to them. ESI Registration can be done through RapportHR.
Choose ESI Registration because :
- Provides complete medical care to employees
- Includes employee’s dependants also
- Mandatory for units with >=10 employees
- Maintenance of attendance register
- A complete register of wages for workers
- Inspection book
- Monthly return & challan within 15th of succeeding month
- The register maintained to record any accidents that happened on the premises.
- Register of Advance & Deduction
- Accident Book
Procedure for ESIC Registration Services
Tell us about your company
You need to fill our simple ESI registration questionnaire and submit documents.
After submitting your ESI registration documents, details provided by you will be verified.
Submission Application to ESIC
There are different application forms to be filled and submitted. We will fill the these forms using the information provided by you.
Your work is now completed
Once your ESI Registration is complete, we shall send you the 17-digit identification Code Number, Employee Insurance Number and Temporary Identity Card.
- Pan card of firm/company/society/trust
- Certificate of Incorporation or registration
- Cancelled cheque (bearing preprinted name & a/c no)
- Address Proof of premises
- Copy of PAN and Aadhaar Card of all directors
- Photocopy of certificate of Commencement of production and/or Registration No. of CST/ST (or GST once it becomes applicable).
- Month wise employment position, salary etc.
Advantages of ESIC Registration Services
- It provides complete medical benefits
- It includes dependents
- It can be used at different ESI dispensaries and hospitals
- Any payments made will be reimbursed
- It takes the needs of the disabled into account
- Access to Medical care in ESI Dispensaries/Hospitals
Eligibility of ESIC Registration Services
Registration with Employee State Insurance (ESI) is a necessary step for all businesses with more than 10 employees.
ESIC Registration Services
Establishmentsor Factoriesmust get themselves registered within 15 days of the Act becoming applicable to them by submitting an Employer’s Registration Form (Form-01) to the relevant Regional Office.
A 17-digit identification number called the Code number will be provided which must be used in all Correspondence relating to the Scheme. Form 3 (Return on Declaration) must also be submitted along with Form 1.
At the time of joining the insurable employment, employees are required to fill in aDeclaration Form (Form1) and submit two copies of a family photo to the employer, which must be submitted to the relevant ESI Branch Office by his employer.
The employee will then be allotted an insurance number for the purpose of his identification under the scheme.
The employees will also be issued a temporary identity card for availing medical benefit for him/herself and his/her family for a duration of three months.
An employer shall apply for Registration in FORM 01 within 15 days after the act becomes applicable to a unit or establishment.
Yes, it is mandatory requirement for every employer who comes under this act to register their Factory/ Establishment.
Every employer covered under this act has to comply with various compliances such as deposit of monthly contribution, in order to file half yearly return and report to ESIC authorities if there is any change in business activity, address, ownership and the management, maintenance of registers and records etc.
No, right to receive any benefits under this act is not transferable.
RapportHR provides ESI application services across India in all cities.
RapportHR is one of the best online service portals to help factories and establishments to get ESI registration in India.
If an employee’s wages (excluding remuneration for overtime) exceeds the wage limit prescribed by the Central Government after beginning of the contribution period, he continues to be an employee till the end of that contribution period and therefore contribution is to be deducted and paid on the total wages earned by him.
Contribution will be paid for an employee online within 15 days of the last day of the month in which the contribution is due for any wage period.